Monday, June 04, 2007

Pimp my ride


Saw this (below) on Joe Nolands web site...



On the back window it says "For the wages of sin is death but the free gift of God is eternal life!" On the sides theres also words like "love" "agape" etc... The coffin inside turned into a platform for the singing group to use...

So, does anyone have a hearse we can pimp out? We can grab some massive rims, get the neon strobe lights put on, a novelty horn, chuck some awessome speakers in the back, get the music pumping and cruise down Chapel street and do some evangelism!
I reckon its a great idea! If you wanna pledge some money for it, or donate the car prefably let me know!

2 comments:

Simon Mapleback said...

That is awesome!!!!

Johnny said...

I clocked that great pic on Joe Noland's site too. It's awesome.

I'd made a mental note to mention it on my blog, but you've beaten me to it! ;-)

Peace & Blessings

J