Monday, March 09, 2009

Testimonies

I have the video testimonies here but I havent been able to get them off the camera yet so stay tuned... In the mean time heres two from this weekend...

Friday Night: We had a two hour prayer meeting in an alley way followed by some evangelism. While a few of the boys were evangelising a man I sat back and prayed. A man walked past and I sais hi. He is a Christian man but he has had a bad back for 5 years. I prayed for him and in Jesus name he was healed! He was so impressed he started asking how he could join the Salvation Army! We encouraged him to stay close to Jesus and get back into reading the word of God!

Sunday Morning: We had a great day of worship and a great altar call for those to come to the front to be filled with the Holy Spirit. I saw a lady with hearing aids walk past me, I thought nothing of it until God said pray for her healing. I wasnt sure if it was God and if I should but then it came back and I obeyed. I layed hands on her ears and prayed. After all this she testified that she has never heard so clearly before in her life! She went home without her hearing aids in as she could hear!

We praise God for these. God still loves people, still heals, and loves to trandform lives. The man can now work, and the woman can now hear. Jesus has come to give life in its fulness! Praise Jesus!

No comments: