Monday, March 03, 2008

Hoping to get more regular with blog...

Yesterday was a BIG day!

1) Started talking to one of the young guys whose been coming to church. He followed us into the prayer room and listened to us pray. I tried to get him involved by teaching him how to pray. I soon found out he didn't know Jesus or what being saved meant.

I asked him, have you ever lied? He replied yes. Which makes you a? Liar he replied... I went through a few questions like that and then said at judgment day will God find you guilty or nor guilty? He knew he was guilty and the Holy Spirit came with so much conviction, he was almost in tears. Then I had the privlege of leading him to Christ! I know this is just the beginning of his walk with God but he came and asked for a bible at the end of the meeting. God, please continue to teach, encourage and challenge him!


2) A few weeks ago someone prophesied that leaders would start popping up and coming to me to help with the youth. Yesterday in the car on the way to church I told God, "I have faith, help my unbelief." And I found 2 potential leaders at church! Hallelujah! Please pray that we will obey God when taking/knocking back leaders!

3) I have committed myself to having no less than 5 evangelistic conversations each day. I realize I wont always get this many and that I have some more growing to do to make this a habit, but please pray as I really want to make this a big part of my life!

4) Dutch Sheets book "Intercessory Prayer" is amazing! I'll blog on that tomorrow God willing...

5) Lets GO FOR SOULS! (website should be up in a month or so...)

1 comment:

Captain Andrew Clark said...

Go for it brother