Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Exciting news everyone!

Me and Sarah are getting married! We got engaged last night! I popped the question while we were praying on a hill overlooking Melbourne...

The phone has not stopped ringing and Sarah has not stopped screaming!lol :) Very exciting times!!!

Thanks everyone for all the congrats! We will have an engagement party but we haven't decided when yet, will let you know soon!
----
The other week I blogged that I led a kid to Christ. The other day he told me he now has more friends at school! Praise God. Gods changing his character.
----
I heard some whispers that some people were challenged by Sunday nights sermon that they approached their corps officers to ask about Soldiership! nice! What about you? If you attend a salvo church why aren't you a soldier? Step up. If you're not a salvo, consider a life of holiness, set apart for God for the salvation of the world! What a vision! Check us out sometime...
----
Easter Camp starts tomorrow! So wont be able to blog. Please remember us in your prayers! On one of the days (sat i think) we are doing some evangelism! Also, I'm praying my tooth will be healed in Jesus name while on camp! Imagine the great testimony that is going to be! If you dont believe it start building your faith, I'm trying and its fun! Now Im waiting on the miracle...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations to you both I know God will bless you richly.

Anonymous said...

Contgratulations James!!!

Unknown said...

Big Congrat's to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!