Monday, October 08, 2007

Living stones...

This is my 200th post! How times have changed! When I first started writing this blog I was at Greensborough! I recorded the good times and the bad times. Then I went to 614 where I had some great times, and don't forget the conversion of Scott and Sharron! Then I went to Plenty Valley and have had the privilege to blog conversions, sanctifications, healing's, and deliverances! Its important to remember where we have come from and where we are going.

I remember the story found in Joshua 4 where God parts the river and the people cross the over. They then are commanded to make altars from the stones they walked on to remind people where God has brought them. Then when people in the future ask "What do those stones mean?" They have an open opportunity to pass on what God has done for them.

So, today I hope that this blog is like a remembrance stone to what God has done and is doing in my life and in the lives of those around me. I hope that some people may read the blog of people being healed, being freed from depression, and of lives totally changing and ask themselves the question, "what does all this mean?" To which I answer, Jesus is alive! He takes away our sin and pain and swaps it for life in its fullness! And you can have that too!

"You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."
1 Peter 2:5

No comments: