Monday, October 01, 2007

I read this today and thought it was cool... Ive rewritten it a little bit but I'll quote the good bit...

A Muslim girl in Indonesia got saved then started praying for her family to get saved. After 3 weeks it still felt as though nothing had happened , but then

"...the father turned to the daughter and said, "Why aren't you dead? I have poisoned you three times! Each time I increased the dosage! I don't understand why you are not dead!" To this the young woman replied that she was unaffected because Jesus was now her protector and had taken care of her. Upon hearing this the whole family placed their faith in Jesus as their Saviour!"


Hallelujah! What a simple witness! Make sure you make the most of all your opportunities God gives you! Why dont you drink? Because I believe in Jesus and... OR What did you do on the weekend? I went to church and God did this.... OR even Why are you so forgiving? Because Jesus loves me and helps me...

GO FOR SOULS evangelism conference! Not far away! Make sure you are coming! Its going to be great! People will get saved because of it! Gods raising up some hard core salvo evangelists! even if you don't think you have the gift of evangelism you need to come! God will equip and empower you!

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy! Nothing will harm you! Luke 10:19

1 comment:

Simon Mapleback said...

WOW!

There must be soooo much God is doing right now that we don't even realise!!

Hallelujah!