Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I think its my personality that i keep wanting to do new things... I could be doing something, or getting ready for something and Im already thinking about whats next. It can be a good thing always looking forward, but I need to keep myself in the now to make sure stuff actually gets done. Why do I say this?

I read this great quote in my rations last night,
"We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us." (1 Thes 2:8)

What a great verse that speaks of a holiness incarntaional ministry! Me and some friends have an idea to start up a hardcore holiness-incarnational ministry amongst a poor suburb where we think the main religion is Islam.

Is it my personality or Gods calling we are not sure yet, but please pray for us as we try to work out what and how to do whatever it is God is calling us to!

Also, check out www.goforsouls.blogspot.com and check out the Go For Souls table at ACC! Lets get some people saved!

No comments: