Tuesday, July 24, 2007

sorry, long post

Long post, have a read though...
_______________________
Sunday was a great day.

Had a great meeting with lots of testifying! One of the best was a guy whos just been saved and told everyone how hes been reading the Bible, specifically matthew 25 and told everyone they need to be sheep and not goats! Hahaha saved for a month and hes preaching to the church!

Then Captain Colin preached really well on Daniel 9. He did a great job and the Holy Spirit definately stirred a few people up! As he preached people were putting their hands up asking if they could testify to what he was saying was true! There was a great atmosphere while he was preaching as people told stories about what God had been doing in their lives!

And at the end 2 people got saved! Hallelujah!
_______________________
Then Tish preached at Glenroy in the evening. I called her sermon the GString. 3 points as I remember them were Grace, gifts and glory! Made some cool points about how her mum use to get rid of the toys she didnt use and gave them away to people who would use them and related that to the gifts God gives us!

And finally, while me saz, simon and tish caught up for a drink Sunday night we started thinking of starting up a mission house/outpost type incarnational thing in Broadmeadows! I want to live there right next to the mosque! hahaha thatd annoy the devil! Please pray as we discern what to do next.
_______________________
Caught up with Steve Court and Danielle Strickland yesterday. Pray for them. Theyve got some great ideas for stuff. Look out for the "Just Salvos" brand coming up. Danielle incharge of justice has a bunch of cool ideas that we need to support!

We spoke about "Sally Ann" products from Bangladesh (home league that gives prostitutes a better job) that I want Australia to jump on but shes already in the early stages of it! Good timing God. Shes pushing for the Army to become fair trade. I added we could have fair trade uniforms...
_______________________
Ive written too much today. Pray for S____. Shes homeless and needs Jesus.
Who you trying to get saved? Get a move on, who knows when Jesus is coming back.
Use your gifts, pray, step out in faith.

While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and making my request to the LORD my God for his holy hill- 21 while I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice. 22 He instructed me and said to me, "Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. 23 As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision: 24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy. Daniel 9:20-24

No comments: