Saturday, July 28, 2007

Prayer

I was very encouraged yesterday! Firstly a guy whos been helping me out with youth group told me he spent 3 hours in prayer for youth group last night! How cools that? Thats the sort of person i want on my team!

And then one of the girls said that she was at school and saw another girl upset. So she decided to go up to her and pray for her. the girl felt better! The girl who prayed has been a Christian for 5 weeks! Hallelujah! Would you do that?

Then while we driving to youth group, another girl, saved for 3 weeks, complained to me, "We havent prayed yet! Anything could happen between church and youth group!" Then when we got back to the hall the same girl said, lets go the prayer room and pray! Hallelujah!

Next year is the Prayer Warriors session. (Salvo officer training) Sign up!

24/7 Prayer is started up too. Sign up for a session!

But the priest said, “Let’s ask God first.”
1 Samuel 14:36

No comments: