Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I havent been blogging anywhere near as much as I would have liked but ive been busy! Its good though. Beginning to see some fruit from all the work we've been doing at Plenty Valley!
______________
heres a couple of thoughts, 1) Isnt it amazing how when some leaders ask you to go out of your way to do something you will plainly say no, but when a different leader, one who has earnt your trust and respect asks the same thing you willingly say ok? Im amazed at Johnothan sticking up for David in 1 Samuel...
______________
Salvo Surfers was fantastic! Had a ball! Got some waves and had alot of fun! A big thank you to Torquay Surf Academy for cheap wetsuit hire and another big thank you to Torquay Holiday Resort for the cheap camp site! God bless those people!
______________
The other day I was kicking the footy at church when a youth walked past. I ran up and introduced myself etc. Then today I got a phone call from a youth ive been hanging with a bit and asked if Id come play basketball with him. Of course I said ok, but what blew me away was that the guy who I asked the other day is this guys next door neighbour and he brought his friend aswell to come and play today! hahaha God is here!
______________
Prayer points! Got lots starting up at Plenty Valley Youth this term! Gonna get real busy!
1) Homework club
2) Youth Group
3) Youth Church with small groups etc
4) Basketball team
5) Salvo Surfers
6) Kids Church
______________
Blogs coming up:
some surf culture Kingdom lessons
lots of LISTS

No comments: