Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lukes a good read! Come across some awessome stuff!
1) Jesus loves to spend time with the poor and oppressed. Its great seeing this again! We need to stick to this! We've done this with the youth at Plenty Valley and its been great! Youth coming to Jesus for His help! Its so good seeing people healed o physical and emotional stuff! And one newly saved girl said Gods healing her social life too!

2) The same idea of "only believe" keeps popping up! I want to have faith like the centurion in chapter 7! Jesus was on His way to the blokes house but he understood authority. Just do it he tells Jesus! Jesus is blown away! Imagine if we prayed like that! hahaha REVIVAL

3) Jesus ministry always had something extra to it, like miracles, authority etc I love it when JBs (john baptist) followers ask Jesus a question and Jesus says, ""Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy[a] are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor. 23Blessed is the man who does not fall away on account of me." Hahaha The way JB knew this was the Messiah was the above points! Surely that says something of what our ministry should be?

Praise God.
___________________________
Also, Steve Court on the armybarmy blog has had a good week blogging. Ive found it really encouraging being an evangelist! Have a read. Anyone want to start up the Salvos in a country overseas?
___________________________
Also, I dont know how many people have asked these questions.
1) God, do you want me to be an officer?
2) Where would your gifts and ministry flourish the MOST?
3) Am I giving my best for God or nearly my best?
4) What am I called to do?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I was told to ask God those very questions the other night! I did, still very confused. Going to see what the rest of the year brings :)

Im going to be studying Old Testament this semester at the College. Should be good!

Its great reading about how God is using you and what he is doing in your life. Keep up the Awesome work!!

Love and God Bless
Aimz
xoxox