Thursday, July 12, 2007

MORE SALVATION!

Woohoo! More Salvation tonight! I can get very use to this!

I met a girl at brekie club and invited her to come and help do some red shield collecting. Since then we've spent a bit of time together, we invited her to band practice and pizza nights etc amd tonight she asked God to free her from a bunch of things. The point that was the best for me during the night was when she was sining with the band and said something along these lines, "I could feel God pumping through my veins!" Hallelujah!

Its so great to see how happy she was tonight! What a difference God can make! Pray for her as she starts her walk with God!

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic to read how God is using you to introduce people to Him! Keep up the good fight!

Brian's Blog said...

Give to Jesus glory,
Give to Jesus glory,
Proclaim redemption's wonderous plan and give to Jesus glory