Monday, May 21, 2007

Blog 2

I believe last night was a defining moment in my youth ministry. I cant say for sure as I cant see the fruit yet, but I believe last night was special.

As I drove home I prayed for all the youth connected with my corps. And it was during this time that God broke me down. I pleaded with Him for their salvation, I cried before the Lord.

I believe this is the desperation we need. I was filled with love for the youth. Out of love I want them to be saved. Out of love I want Jesus to give them life in all its fullness.

I realised how inadequate I was, but how powerful and sufficient God is. God will save them! Hallelujah! Pray for them with me, and make a list of people you want to see saved and pray for them daily!



Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death. Psalm 68:20

3 comments:

Brian's Blog said...

David Brainard was a young man who prayed with great ferver.

James, I sense that your desires are from a similar heart.

My God continue to annoint your ministy!!!!1

Jim Knaggs said...

Pray on, mate. Hallelujah!

Pete Brookshaw said...

Awesome stuff Jamsie!

Keep praying brother, God will bring in the harvest, in the name of Jesus.