Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ive been thinking about how to answer some questions from my last post. This is what comes to mind...

I love the way Jesus gives away power and authority. It makes me feel great! It makes me feel important. I get excited about working for God, excited that God wants to do His work through simple old me! It gives me purpose! It gives me a reason to live. It fills me with passion. And it definitely causes me to make sure I do the best I can for God. I love the grace God gives me. Not just for Salvation but in everyday situations. If I stuff up, God lets me know, forgives me, then gives the power not to do it again. As I am faithful with a few that God gives me, God gives me more. And to top all this off, not only does God give me authority, power, purpose, passion, accountability, forgiveness and grace, but He serves me! Not in the "I am His master" way, no, He serves me out of love... He does what He does for me because He LOVES ME! I serve an awesome God!

Lord, i thank you that you love me. Thank you that you make me feel great! Thank you that you choose to work through me, and that you empower me and allow me to work for you! Thank you that I don't need to go through a long list of people to get to you, Thank you that there is only one mediator between man and God, Jesus Christ! I will serve you all of my days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats great hun

alot of people think that u have to be this big thing to be close to God, but in the bible he chose the simple people. Not that u arent important lol

i think its great that ur excited to be a servant for Jesus

Keep it up xo