Friday, September 21, 2007

Firstly, let me apologize for sounding like I don't like/appreciate older people! I love older people, I even worked in a nursing home for a bit! I did not meant it sound like I don't like older people! Rather I don't like some of the values and beliefs some older people have!

So having said that, I hate the values of church being quiet and in order! I love church when people are speaking out!Testifying! Talking to new people! Trying to get people saved! It is messy, and I love that! Why? Because God is there and is moving without being bound by human comfort! Have a think about that one for a minute... At the center of this is what is our mission? Is it a nice quiet service or is it a meeting to get people saved and or sanctified? What do we really want? I love it messy because that is where I have seen God do great things from 614 to Plenty Valley! God moves when we let him!
---------------
Also, Heres a couple of verses I love, (not meant to be connected to the above, but in a way it does...)

"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector." Matthew 18:15-17
----------------
Also check out Dave Collinsons blog, especially if your a youth. Weigh in and tell them how good you are...

No comments: