Sunday, September 02, 2007

Demonic strongholds

Its been too longsince I last blogged! Ive been busy with some mates from Perth who have come over to visit me!

I am convinced that the things we do in the physical realm have an impact in the spiritual realm. I dont like making a too big a gap between the two, but there is a spiritual realm that we dont always see and thats what Im talking about.

For example, when we say something against someone it is a curse, when we say something good, it is a bless. When we sin it creates something in us which can lead to a demonic stronghold. If we agree with one of the devils lies, or we agree with a sin, it can create a stronghold in us which is hard to get rid of...

That is, hard to get rid of until you come into contact with the blood of Jesus!

The other night I was talking to a person who asked for a word from God concerning a block he felt in his heart. I prayed and got the word "demonic strong hold" straight away, I argued with God saying I think its just me, but then it was confirmed along with the sin which was allowed to stay because of fear.

Then I told this person about what was going on and the demon begun to manifest. The person started going manic, so we ordered this person to fix their eyes on Jesus! They did and we started praying on our knees and breaking curses in Jesus name! We agreed with Jesus and His laws instead of the devils. As I prayed the person fell forward in the Spirit! It was really cool! Praise God Hes come to give us freedom!

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is awesome! ahhh I LOVE JESUS=) whoooop.. hallelujah!!