Monday, January 08, 2007

A word to The Salvation Amry Southern Territory:
33 Even after this, Jeroboam did not change his evil ways, but once more appointed priests for the high places from all sorts of people. Anyone who wanted to become a priest he consecrated for the high places. 34 This was the sin of the house of Jeroboam that led to its downfall and to its destruction from the face of the earth.
1 Kings 13:33-34
Within this I hear God saying:
Teachers will be judged more strictly. (James 3:1)
Integrity and truth is vital. (1 Timothy 3-4)

2 comments:

james said...

I came across this passage the other day and immediately thought of The Salvos in the Southern Aus Territory. I left it for a few days but it keeps coming back.

I asked God whether I should say anything and I believe He did. So here it is.

I do have some ideas about what to do next. I have also emailed it on. I believe God wants to "clean up His army."

I dont think I am alone in this, General Clifton in his beginning speach mentioned we need to ask God "is there sin in the camp?"

I believe this is one of the areas where there is sin in the camp...

I will continue to pray and invite you to pray aswell for the leadership and for TSA in general in regards to this.

Let me know if you have any ideas what to do with this from here!

james said...

i re-read what i wrote and i saw theres no positive in there. Where is the love?

So I asked God.

He reminded me of a post from a few days ago.

Imagine if we all believed the doctrines. That it is Jesus or hell, that God loves us, changes us, frees us, makes us alive! Imagine if that revelation compelled us to tell the world that Jesus lives! Not only that, but compelled to by love! Then nothing we did would be too stupid or too out there if it would save a soul! Imagine an army whos sole purpose was to see people saved! Can you see the revival? what wouold the world think? they would think we're nuts, on drugs OR we had something that they dont!!!

The revolution now begin! Send the fire!