Monday, January 22, 2007

Havent posted for a while... Heres a few things, but if you cant be bothered reading the whole thing make sure you read point seven...

1) I fully recognise that when Im tired I loose alot of motivation to hang out and talk with God. When Im tired I seem to find it "too hard" or find some other excuse... Now that Im aware of it, im gonna put a bigger effort in especially when Im tired or cant be bothered!

2) The other week someone had a few words from God for me... They all were relevant and have confirmed things God is saying to me! Ive also been able to give words to other people that made complete sense to them too! God is speaking hallelujah!

3) The last few years Ive worked on being consistant in my relationship with God. This year God has told me to "go over the top!" Interesting that the devil has been hammering me when im tired... Look out devil, im on to you! hahaha

4) Still not sure where Gods sending me! Prayers would be great! Thanks!

5) Read Gregs blog!

6) Very funny story to tell you but you have to ask me about it though! But the moral of the story is be careful around everyone... Preserve your character integrity..!lol

7) Some salvo prophets have been going a little bit bananas lately! Gods speaking and it sounds like revival to me..! Firstly. the other day, me, pete and simon all were reminded by God about the baptism of the Holy Spirit, we all had the same thought on the same day, and in a strange coincadence (or should I say God-incadence) me and simon read the same chapter on the Holy Spirit in a Brengle book! Hmmmm interesting...

Also read andrew bales blog, mercypeacegrace blog and Olivia Munns blog (the "Whats next Lord one...). [Andrews one is intense. IF YOU ARE A SALVO YOU NEED TO READ IT!] They all pretty much say the same thing, we need to repent and live or go on in sin and die. Pretty simple isnt it? Make sure you read them though ok?

8) That should do for now. God is GREAT! No one compares to Him. Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one can get to the father but through Him! He is the good shepherd, His sheep will hear His voice! You can count on it. Spend some time in prayer, whats God saying to you? Thank you Jesus we love you! Save some souls!

No comments: