Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION!
Yesterday I briefly mentioned how I got chatting to a couple who were involved in some satanism and witchcraft. How things have changed!
The first thing she said when she came in today was, "You convinced me, I want to convert!" Imagine what I was thinking! We had a chat, and she spoke to me about how she been getting followed by demons etc. She has had enough. Towards the closing time for the centre they asked me if I could give them a 'blessing'.
Me and Joe took them upstairs to the temple and had another chat where I explained that God wants us to worship only Him. If they wanted Gods blessing and wanted to be protected then they had to give their life to Christ! They had to give up all magic etc.
We knelt at the holiness table where they asked for Gods forgiveness and for the Holy Spirit to come into them. Me and Joe laid hands and prayed for them. They felt light, as though a heavy load had been taken off their shoulders. They took off their necklaces which had demonic symbols and I gave them Bibles instead!
(Heaps more to the story but ask me if you want to know more!)
Hallelujah! God saves! Who are you trying to get saved at the moment?
This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! How wonderful. I don't know the people, but I am overjoyed.
Julie

MERCYPEACEGRACE said...

I want to know more....:)

Pete Brookshaw said...

Jamsie! Praise Jesus. Today is the day of Salvation and we don't need to wait til the Holy Spirit pours out Revival like Azusa St before we minister.

Bless you brother. Catch you soon!