Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ive been struggling with blogging the last few days, Ive wanted to put something up but have had no idea... Ive got a few ideas but dont know if i should put them up yet or not...

heres something briefly though...

Been reading the Bible and Samuel Brengles books on holiness! I am so sure that we can be cleansed from our sinful nature! That our heart can be made like Gods and we can be filled with love! And so everything we do comes out of a loving heart! This teaching resonates in my heart! Im praying this for myself, but I do know I have had times in my life when I have had this experience!

We had commissioning on the weekend... Photos coming soon... hahaha

Someone said i was too charismatic the other day referring to 'spiritual stuff...' How can we be too spiritual if it is of God? I believe our relationship with God comes first (Jesus said it too!) and out of that, being filled with love, we will do Gods work...

A song thats on my mind today SASB 335

1.I want to tell what God has doneThrough Christ. his well-beloved Son,How my poor heart he sought and won;Can you wonder that I want to tell it?I want to tell what God can doFor sinners lost like me and you,Of sins washed white and garments new;Can you wonder that I want to tell it?

ChorusI want to tell you what the Lord has done,What the Lord has done for me;He lifted me from the miry clay;O what a happy day!I want to tell you what the Lord can do,What the Lord can do for you:He can take your life as he did mine,And make it anew.

2.I want to tell of saving grace,Of God's strong arm, his warm embrace,Of blood that can all sins erase;Can you wonder that I want to tell it?I want to tell to sinners lostThat Christ has paid sin's fearful cost,And saves unto the uttermost;Can you wonder that I want to tell it?

3.What God has done, he still can do;His power can fashion lives anew,And all who trust him find him true;Can you wonder that I want to tell it?I want to tell of that glad dayFor which we watch, for which we pray,It must be near, not far away;Can you wonder that I want to tell it?

read so many great bible passages, heres one though

My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power. (1 corinth 2:4-5)

1 comment:

Pete Brookshaw said...

Hey James! God bless you mate! I'm looking forward to doing some outreach with you tonight. The Holy Spirit's ready to do something amazing, we're just gotta stay open to his leading and his power.
I found the TC's blog today, which got me excited to keep going with one I started a few months back. Check it out at http://revolutionearth.blogspot.com

Anyway enough of the plug, God is awesome and I love reading your blogs. Keep bringing the passion and people will follow.