Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gods been challenging me on how much of my life is devoted to him.

Since I have been with Sarah Ive been challenged with alot of things. The biggest thing I have been challenged about is living for God, living a loving life for other people. Sarah does this great and it use to bug me. I couldnt understand why she did what she did.

My brother often asks for a lift somewhere. Most of my life my answer has been "Yeah right, ask mum or dad, I dont care..." Or something along those lines. When I see Sarah though, she does rediculos trips all over the place that defies any sensible logic, and simply does.

Challenge 1: If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.1 Timothy 5:8

Last year, I smashed my car and got a bit of insurance money back but not enough for another car so the moneys been sitting in my bank account. Every now and then someone will need a bit of money, sometimes lots sometimes next to nothing. In my head I think that I should save all of this for my next car but Gods been challenging me.


Challenge 2: If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need and has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:17-18
Freely you have recieved, freely give. Matthew 10:8a
And a quote "You cant outgive God!"

I have been totally challenged by this and by Gods grace I am getting better! What areas of your life are you not like Jesus? What areas in your life are not filled with the love of God?

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34-35

ALSO, SARAHS GETTING SWORN IN AS A SOLDIER TODAY! PICTURES ETC COMING SOON!

1 comment:

james said...

pics are on the way... im waiting to get them emailed to me or get the camera... wont b toooo long tho...

p.s who are you guardian of the heart or are you gonna remain a mystrey person?