Thursday, November 09, 2006

ive been to 2 salvationist funerals in 2 weeks.

i havent been actively involved in a corps for a couple of months now.

im getting itchy feet! I see the impact these salvationists have had and i desperately want to get back into the thick of it. I want to go harder and more full on than i have ever done before. I want to get involved somewhere. I feel like im playing the waiting game with God... Where is He leading me?

on the plus side all my options look pretty exciting! pray for me, i dont know where to go... Also pray that in this time where I dont have a corps, that God would still be able to use me...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

James

Use this time when you are feeling so passionate to really find out where God wants you to be.

There maybe a Corps out there that is praying for a young many like yourself to join their fighting ranks.

When all is said and done we will never find the perfect church the perfect corps we have be part of it all to make the difference that we want to see.

Be strong and courageous - listen to the voice of God.

Bless You

Higher Hope

Talz said...

James!
I know it sounds really weird when other people tell you they can see ogd using you, but i can... i Can see how god is using you!

I dunno, a while back Alana told me "Talz, i can see god in your life" Im like WA??? But it made me think, she was right, god was working in my life, and in me!

james i dfont think that there is a place on earth that god wouldnt be able to use you! You are so on fire it sometimes scares me! Seriously...!!!

I dunno, im rambling, i guess, also im bored so im commenting on all blogs, BUT... that doesnt mean i dont think everything i said is true! lol (that makes NO sense)

Well, im off...
Luv Talz
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can totally relate to where you are at cause I'm there too. Will pray dilligently for you and for both this time and the time ahead.

Be encouraged because every time I read your blog or hear from you I sense that God is very present in your life and you are incredibly obedient and open to him. Can't wait to hear of the exciting opportunities and challeges he puts in your path.

Anonymous said...

Come to Bentleigh!

james said...

Thanx guys! Im sure I'll have more of an idea whats happening within the next couple of weeks! I know Gods got something cool lined up!

Anonymous said...

Yes go to Bentleigh it is cool