Thursday, June 19, 2008

blessed...

Check out http://catchthefire.com.au/blog/
They report a huge host of miracles going on in their meetings they have been having this week. Alot of healing and deliverance is happening, and alot of people are getting saved! Hallelujah! I'm hoping to go, and if you doubt whether God still heals and does these things pop down and check it all out!
------

Do you believe God loves you?
Do you believe God wants to bless you?
How does God bless you?

------
I want to thank God for blessing me. Dieing on the cross, rising, sitting at the right hand of the Father. Sending the Holy Spirit. Family. Friends. There is heaps of stuff.

Some may know that my tooth got hit and it broke in half a while ago. I was praying that God would heal it. I know quite a few people thought that was stupid, and some of those people have told me. But thats ok. So, with the wedding approaching I was getting more and more worried...

I said to God, "You're the one thats telling us to get married at this time, and you know I have no money, so please provide me extra money or make a new tooth grow by Friday." When that Friday came nothing had happened to the tooth. But I received a phone call out of the blue asking me to do some laboring for a floor grinding company. I then worked all the shifts they gave me and the amount of money I earned minus the tithe was just over the price that got my tooth fixed!

So, while some may laugh, God healed my tooth. He gave me the money to get it done and I praise Him for that. Sorry Lord for ever doubting you.

I believe God answers prayer, just not always how we expect/want Him to.


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

1 comment:

james said...

Anon, sorry I deleted your comment. You can write it again and I will publish it though...

To everyone:

I know that my comments have obviously come across in a way not intended throughout all the comments Ive made in response on whollyholy. And it seems that it doesn't matter how I write they will be perceived in all sorts of ways. I know that I have at times responded in ways that I wouldn't usually if I was standing right next to you.

So I have decided that I am not going to engage in many comments anymore on the blog. Rather I will engage with the issues the blog raises via email or in person. I need that accountability.

So, feel free to comment, I wont engage very much on the blog, but I will in different ways... And when I do engage on the blog I will try alot better to listen to what you have to say, see where your coming from, and then say clearly why I disagree/agree.

If anyone want to email me:
reelbigjimmy@hotmail.com

Thanks!