Wednesday, April 11, 2007

long time no blog!

Firstly, HAPPY EASTER! He is risen! Sorry i havent blogged, been very busy!!!

Secondly, Plenty Valley is going fantastic! Ive been running a school holiday program the past 2 tuesdays and wednesdays. I only had a few days to prepare but it went really well. I had 22 kids there today which is great! Looking to build on them all... A quick story, one girl ws saying how her friend was 'Spiritual' so i kept probing. Her friend had seen a clairvoyant and was told she saw spirits. So I started speaking to her. As I did this a bunch of other kids gathered around. I sat down on the grass and the all followed, I then told them the story of the Gadarene demoniac. They all listened intently. It was great. They then told me theyd love to hava kids church! Amazing hey?

Thirdly, Easter camp was great! I chipped my tooth on friday (pictures coming soon...) but on the Saturday we invaded Mt Evelyn and no one could possibly have left there without knowing we were there and why we were there! We had people chalking the Easter message on the sidewalk, teams of people cleaning steps, parks, streets etc, video crews interviewing, people giving out easter eggs and my group, The Evangelists! We were all loving God and loving people!

Fourthly, Harold on Neighbours has been seeing a clairvoyant, perhaps his Corps Officer should hava chat to him about it! Also, on NOVA they were talking about their clairvoyant coming in too... Signs of a people made to worship God searching for truth but falling short of the glory of God! Lets bring them to the way, the truth, and the life, Jesus Christ!

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

1 comment:

Lieutenant Jo said...

I grit my teeth everytime a open a newspaper to see star signs/astrology stuff...

Pages and pages of women's magazines are dedicated to ads from 'psychic hotlines' and numerology etc...

When will it end? Most people realize that there's tons of these people who are fakes, but still hold the idea that there are genuinely peopole who can hear from the spiritual realm... I believe it too (Jesus spoke to demons didn't he... to rebuke them of course!), but people aren't aware how dangerous to their soul this type of stuff is... who is it they're 'calling up'?

I wonder what kind of curses these activities are bringing on our society? Lord God, break them off by the blood of Jesus and in his powerful name!!!!


(go Easter camp & Holiday Programme!!!! ....taking ground for Jesus!)