Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pray for revival!

The last few weeks I have been really convicted and convinced that NOW is the time for us to pray as much as we can for revival! There is something on the horizon, we need Spiritual breakthroughs right now. I feel revival is so close yet we need to pray it through the place we are in now! I urge you, PRAY as much as you can! Ive tried doubling my prayer time today, and I hope to continue that on. We need more prayer meetings, spontaneos meetings, with friends, family and church! We cant pray too much!

The other connected idea is, and I dont know how theologically correct this is... I want to have the sort of faith that makes God do things. Like the centurian Jesus saw, He was amazed at the mans faith He had to heal the boy! In evangelism, I ask God to show up in peoples lives! I try to put God to work. I try my best to put the pressure on God. I dont want just my words to do the work, I want to have enough faith etc so that God will have to show up! What do people think about that idea? Im still trying to think it through...

Anyway, lets pray as much as possible for revival! Lets have faith that its coming! Lets put the pressure on God to act! Make sure you're ready. Repent of your sin! You have sin! So do I. Lets get rid of it, consecrate ourselves to God and live by faith!

30 "Therefore, O house of Israel, I will judge you, each one according to his ways, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall. 31 Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, O house of Israel? 32 For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
Ezekiel 18:30-32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen brother! May God bless you heaps James! We must focus on prayer because it is Jesus who will build His Church! Ed Silvoso has written 2 fantastic books which describes how united prayer can reach whole cities for Christ! The books are 'That None Should Perish' and 'Prayer Evangelism'. In Scottsdale (where I am one of the COs) I intend to put these strategies into practice. We have started by doing half a dozen prayerwalks in February. We are already starting to see the answers! Praise God!