Monday, February 26, 2007

MY KING!

Who is God to you? This is a video of my King...

If your revelation of God is that He is all of that then surely that will impact the way we live. If I believe God can heal, surely I am compelled to lay hands and pray that He will heal people. If I believe He can break off depression, not only will I pray for it, I'll tell people who are depressed that theres an answer to their problem. If I believe He can transform peoples lives, then surely I will pray He does it, and surely I will want to lead everyone I know to Christ so that they may have life in its fullness! If I believe God can stop us from sinning, then surely I will live my life in faith that God will help me through temptation.

Our revelation and understanding of God impacts the way we live. What picture of God do you have judging by the way you live? Do you live your life believing in how great God is?

No comments: