Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Current Affair

I was watching the telly last night and I saw an A Current Affair add. It had the usual hidden camera in the car park as a man put some bread in the back of his car. It builds this man up to be "an ex police man, a man of God etc but look what hes doing... Hes ripping off the poor etc."

I know this man. He loves Jesus. His family has had a rough time over the years!

Im sure theyd love your prayers at this time!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

3 comments:

hbl said...

Your About Me says you are a member of the Salvation Army.

The Salvation Army is one of the most respected witnesses for Christ and I hope you take your membership as a life long commitment.

james said...

hbl

Yeah i said im in the salvation army! I dont like the term member, i prefer soldier. Im a soldier fighting in the salvation army for souls and justice!

We are a respected witness for Christ, and i try to be a witness with integrity at all times!

Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Yeah i no this man too...i know the propper story james, ill tell u about it when i call u. Yes ive been meaning to call u:P
Such an awful thing to say about him, when theres no strong evidence that he is actually taking the bread, and wat- eating 20 loaves with his family? not to mention about 30 donuts, 30 muffins...yeah sure sounds like they're eating them all*rolls eyes*...NOT! Its so stupid.
love ya xx
Sera