Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I havent written a blog for a while so i thought Id do another one. I was really struggling as to what I should write, what should I say? So I thought I would leave the writing to the Bible. Heres a passage of Scripture that I love. People have also prophesied this over my generation of people, that theres an increasing number of people with the Ezekiel calling...


"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 18 When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for [a] his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked man and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his evil ways, he will die for his sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Ezekiel 3:17-19
I pray that we (and especially me) will all be open to the warnings God gives us...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thats a really good passage and when i read it i can see it relating to you. In the past 2 weeks you have gone through the worst ever and i am so proud of you that you have been so mature to this.

I know that you take every oppurtunity that comes along to share the word of God and I know he is watching everything you do and is proud of you.

Keep your focus on him and everything will work out alright

Love Sarah xoxoxoxox