Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"IM BACK"

At the beginning of every year I ask God what the year is to be about. What does He want me to focus on, often in general terms. One year it was to be more consistent with my walk with God, and it happened, the next year it was to go harder than I had before and that worked, and this year Gods saying something along the lines of "Go nuts!"

You see my journey has been from getting to know what I believe and why. And I had all sorts of struggles with universities, corps and people with that one, mostly with people who have completely different views that what I perceive the Bible to say.

Once my beliefs started coming through it was time for me to start living out my beliefs. Do I believe God heals people? Yes, so I better pray for the sick. Do I believe there are demons in some people? Yes, so I better pray for deliverance. Do I believe in holiness? Yes, so I better pray for perfect love to fill my heart and to crucify my sinful nature. Do I believe that Jesus is the only way to God? Yes, so I better start evangelizing the world before they all go to hell without ever knowing Jesus and the perfect peace and wholeness of life that He offers. And as I lived more according to my beliefs, we saw great miracles all throughout the year! Just read some blogs from last year...

This year I am feeling called to stepping out of my comfort zone and going a little over the top. Meaning, more time spent in prayer, more time spent in Bible, more time spent evangelizing, more time spent loving people. I want to live my life aiming for revival.

Does your life match what you believe? Does it match what the Bible says will happen? If not, lets make this the year we start living our lives in a Biblical way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man wats goen on
WELCOME BAK i missed you heeps iv just blogged so hav a look i think youll be surprised
catch ya mate
steve