Monday, February 18, 2008

How bad do you want it?

Revival. The return of Jesus. Heaven.

How bad do you want it?

I was praying last night with some friends and they had some really prophetic stuff for me which is great. Its funny how God can use people to get His message across. Especially when its stuff they had no idea about! Anyways, I have direction after last night, I was thinking of revival, of BIG things of the return of Christ and I heard God saying to me, "How bad do you want it?"

What am I willing to do? What am I willing not to do? Where will I put my money, time and energy? What am I willing to sacrifice? Am I willing to be persecuted? Am I willing to die?

How strong will be my fight? How aggressive? How extreme?

Will my actions match my thoughts, ideas and beliefs?

I challenge everyone reading this too, how bad do you want revival?
How will you fight?

No comments: