Tuesday, August 29, 2006


There is heaps and heaps in the Bible about sin and its effects. Theres judgment, heaven and hell, and heaps of passages about what type of people go where etc!

Praise God, He loves us soo much Hes given us Jesus to take the punishment for our sins so we can have eternal life with God!

Heres the question though...

If you have something so great (Salvation, God, eternal life etc) why do we let our friends be marched off to hell (regardless of what hell is) without telling them about Jesus who can save them both now and eternally?

Whos in your life that needs Jesus? Mum? Dad? Friends? Enemies?

What you gonna do about it?

2 comments:

Talz said...

James!

It’s my weekly, maybe monthly saying "Easier said than done" Well; I think that, I can say myself, it’s not as though I am not trying so ‘save’ my friends, family, ect… It sometimes seems as though it isn’t possible, that we continue to try, but continue to fail! I guess what I am saying is: The point is not that we don’t want to share what we have, its just that often people don’t want what he have!

I do understand what you are saying, and I believe that people are trying, I know that I am trying, I guess I just think, that often people are challenging us to “speak out!” “Tell the world about Jesus”
What if the world doesn’t want to hear us? There is no use us screaming out if no-one is listening, is there? Well, you will probably come up with something that will prove me wrong, as you always do!

Well… I dunno, I do believe it to be our ‘duty’ as such, I mean we have found Jesus, so we should share, but I do think that some-times that is a lot harder than people make it out to be!

Well, yeah i think this again could be longer than your blog! lol:P
Anys... Catch ya round
Luv talz
xoxo

james said...

People are always listening, they are always watching too. Telling people about God isnt about telling people what they have to believe in. Its telling them what God has done for us, what Hes doing in our life, what He can do for them.

If you are letting people know about God, if your living and preaching it, dont stress. Leave it to God. Bring people to God in your prayers.

Read Ezekiel 3:16-19 if you want to know if we should preach it if theyre not listening...