Tuesday, December 04, 2007

lots to say...

It may seem like I havent been blogging much lately... But I have I'm over at Youth Speak at the Beyond Connections link until the new year... I'll try to keep this one going, but make sure you read and comment on both Beyond Connections blogs!
_________
Murali got Warney's record of most wickets taken. This is a very sad day for cricket lovers, and Warney lovers. Murali has a disgusting action that is clearly dodgey. Hes taken 163 wickets against minows Bangladesh and Zinbabwe compared to Warnes 17. Murali has only taken 270 wickets away from home compared to Warney's 362! At the end of the day, we are all going to remember Warney as the best, not Murali. They are both shrowded in controversy, Warne foe his off field stuff, Murali for his on field stuff. Warney is the best, sorry Murali you just don't cut it...
_________
So you think you can preach was heaps of fun! I even got to sing! They sacrificed tune and pitch for loud and passion... Which is better? Ask someone who was there...lol The preaching was pretty good if you ask me, considering we didn't know what topic we were getting! For more info check out Jo Brookshaw's blog!

I got to preach with the band behind me... Id been wanting to do this for ever and Sunday night I got my wish and out of all the subjects I could have got I got holiness! So I had a bit of fun and was disappointed when I had to stop talking!lol
_________
I'm really amazed at how many people don't know our holiness beliefs. This is crazy and makes me wonder whats going on at Training College, because ultimately its the Officers who are responsible for teaching holiness. Our holiness beliefs is one of the distinctives that pushes us to revival! Lets preach it, imagine what an Army dead to sin and full of love would look like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon! Despite Warne's publicity there can be no doubting Murali is up there as one of the top two bowlers ever. If he keeps going for a few more years he'll probably get to 1000 wickets!