Wednesday, March 28, 2007

my life...

Whats been happening recently in my life? Im glad you asked...

Been working at Plenty Valley Salvos! Such a great place to work! We had a greenhouse consultation (or something like that) which looks at the church and tries to put the church on a fast track to growth by making the corps healthy... Anyway, Ive joint the church at a great time! Everyones so positive and wants to see God glorified in our community!

Monday night was a great night! Went to "Strike" which is Macleods youth cell group and I taught them some listening prayer! They got prophets there! Their junior soldiers are awessome prophetesses! God spoke and we heard Him! Hallelujah! Then I had bascketball and topped scored, we lost but im happy! ; )

Tuesday had brekie club at the school with awessom results. Got a few of the guys there who said theyd join my indoor soccer team. I also got a few others who said theyd help me with a school holiday club im running! Praise God theyre open to hanging out and helping out! God save them!

Today was full on. Long day. Im enjoying working at church! I know Gods called me here and I know Gods got big plans for the place and people!

Heres a quote by Michael Phelp the swimmer who keeps smashing world records in pretty much every stroke. After winning and smashing ANOTHER record
Reporter: "How do you keep going faster?"
Philp: "I listen to my coach and take the beating in and out of the pool!"

Wow!

How do you stop sinning?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! im so glad God is doing so much in your life! im really excited for you, God always does great things through u, ur an amazing person:D
i want to come to watch u play basketball! hehe, it would b good.
I cant wait for the holiday program thing, it will be awesome fun.
Also cant wait til i hear u preach. it will be awesome, i know Gods got something amazing to say through you;)
Hope to see u soon.
Love Sarez xx0oxxx