Friday, October 20, 2006

I have an un-real testimony! Its a little long, but its supernatural!!!

Lately Ive been thinking about the supernatural. Ive felt alot of demonic forces before but havent felt/recognised a good angelic presence before... So ive prayed a few times to God, "God i dont just wanna see and sense bad spirits, show me some good ones! Infact, if your going to show me anything at all, I want to see Jesus!"

Ive also been rading a book about prayer. One thing it encourages is for us to picture Jesus in our head and talk to it. The picture Ive been getting lately is when Jesus is talking to all the children.

Anyway, I was lying in bed this morning and I started thinking about Jesus. I then started thinking about seeing Jesus. Then I closed my eyes and as I did that I felt as though Jesus was coming. Then, you know how you sometimes get those goose bump type of things when you feel Gods presence? Well, I felt that once, then more and more and it completely rushed all over my body. I then could not move at all!

I saw a vision of Jesus at the end of my bed. The presence was overwelming. I couldnt stay in this presence it felt like it was too much!My body felt as though I was shrivelling up into a ball, I was scared, so I quickly turned my head to get away from it.

After this I prayed a bit more. I turned onto my side and I felt a presence on my right. It wasnt God this time, but I started singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" and praising God. The presence was doing the same.. I had an angel next to my bed!


I prayed some more asking God what all this meant. He told me a few things.



  • I had felt the presence of Jesus Christ. And it was strong. It was extremely HOLY! Gods presence is strong! He also reminded me though that He is always with me!

  • I found out I felt scared because He is Holy and I am not. I still had sin. So I quickly repented of all my sin. This reminded me of Isaiah 6, Revelation 1 etc where people see God but at first theyre so scared because He's so holy!

  • My dad told me next time that this happens, just be still and say "Here I am Lord, speak to me" Interesting thats the same as Isaiah!!! And interesting that last week someone shared Isaiah 6 with me because God told Him to do so...

  • This experience also showed me how Gods presence and sin just dont go together! God HATES sin! He wants to be with us but unless we let Him deal with our sin His holiness just wont go with it! In fact, I wonder, and Im pretty sure that if a sinner comes fully into the presence of God he will be destroyed by Gods holiness. Thats why He gave us Jesus! Hallelujah!

  • I then thought Id read from the Bible, and Ive been working through Luke, and guess which passage I was up to? It was the passage that I had been seeing in my prayer time! Luke 18:15-17



  • "People were also bringing their babies to Jesus to have him touch them.
    When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. But Jesus called the
    children and said "Let the little Children come to me, and do not hinder
    them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth,
    anyone whol will not recieve the kingdom of God like a little child will
    never enter it!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey James!
that is so absolutely awesomely amazing! it's funny cos i felt as if last night God was trying to tell me that i had to be more like a child or i wasn't going to get anywhere with him. and then i read ur blog! ur faith and relationship with God never cease to amaze me. it's like u guys r inseperable. lol. i hope ur well coz i haven't seen u for a while and rejoice for God is with u! literally! lol. c u.
from alana