Saturday, October 14, 2006

Havent blogged for a bit! So heres something...

The other night, me saz, simon and tish prayed together at the training college thenlet God take us wherever He wanted. All we did was just pray and ask God "Where do you want us to go?" and once we were there we were like "what do you want us to do?"

It was really cool how God told all of us where to go. It was all the same place!!! God was sooo amongst it all!

We did some Spiritual warfare, prophecy, alot of praying and a bit of evangelism! It was great to see God using our personalities and gifts etc while we were in an intentional team! It worked really well!

We're not sure what we actually achieved but its a start of an exciting new ministry for us all! I know I have a strong sense that God is teaching us how to do that sort of thing and that over time as we develop our gifts God will glorify His name in SUPERNATURAL ways!

If you wanna know more call, leave a comment or email me! And pray for us coz we wana see people saved, healed, delivered etc!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I want to know more! Email me? treasured_wretch@hotmail.com