Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Prophetic -> Healing -> Salvation

I recieved this exciting email from Catch the Fire ministries Pastor Danny Nahlia. They have a newsletter which they send out to praise God for what He is doing in their movement. Read and be encouraged, click here if you want to find out where their meetings are.

"The weekend gone by saw an increased level of the anointing of the Holy Sprit as the mighty presence of God swept through the hungry crowd of Jesus-seeking worshippers! A young Buddhist man, who came for the meeting for the first time, received a prophetic word from the Lord and came forward to the altar for prayer and the laying on of hands. He told me that he couldn’t lift his left arm as it was paralysed. I asked him whether I could hold and lift it up. He said, “Yes, but do not let go as it drops and hurts me a lot." Well, I lifted his hand and started praying for life to return to his withered hand, with the crowd united in prayer. As I was holding his hand I felt the weight lift off, and I knew that his muscles were getting stronger. I then at once took my hands off and all glory to God as the man continued to keep his hand up. Then I told him to bring it down and lift it up and promptly he responded with no problem at all. The place erupted into shouts of joy and clapping as the Lord touched his arm! This Buddhist man then gave his life to Jesus."

How cool is that? A prophetic word lead to a healing which lead a mans salvation! Hallelujah! The greatest miracle of all is Salvation! Be challenged to listen to God, obey and believe for miracles today! All glory to God!