Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back



I'm back. I have spent time away from the world of blogging and I am back with a vengance. Not really, but I am back. I may not have chisled abs like the Terminator (yet) but I am back.

Someone else once said they were going to come back. He said that over 2000 years ago and we're still waiting... He will be back and we will have absolutely no idea when it will be. It will come like a thief in the night.

One night while we were asleep a thief came and stole my dads wallet. We had no idea. That's what its going to look like. No idea.

So, althought this post is borderline cheesey with the whole Termonator thing, I am back and I will try to post something up 3 or 4 times a week. But we will see how the blog bug gets me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chizled abs hey..
ur lucky there's a gym at the college. Work hard son!